2003/02/25

Opera

BTW, I'm using a new browser that I love -- "Opera," developed by some smart Norwegians. Much cooler than Netscape or IE. I thought maybe that was why I was having blogger problems, but no, the same things happened in the other browsers (silly, isn't it, to have 3 browsers on the same machine! But what are you going to do, if you're maintaining a website and want to be sure everybody can see it properly?) Anyway, I'm writing and posting this from within Opera. If I continue to like it as much as I do so far, I'm even willing to pay the $39 they ask for (the free version is great, but you get more features and fewer ads the other way; check it out -- "fastest growing browser on the net," they say, which is mathematically almost a certainty, since they're starting from such a small base).

No comments: